Ranger men's Non-Slip boots are bio-mechanically engineered with unique features that stabilize the ankle, enhance comfort and help alleviate heel and foot pain.
Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support, featured in these men’s walking boots prevent the foot from rolling inwards, easing pain on the foot and heel, all the way up your knees, hips and lower back.
Lightweight cushioning soles with a mild Rocker design absorb impacts and soften every step, working wonders to improve the ease of walking.
Two zippers in the back of the shoe allow easy access into the shoe without the need for tying laces.
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster help relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Wide toe-box alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes
- Cushioning sole with a mild Rocker adds spring to your step
- Soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation
- Soft leather upper eliminates pressure on your feet
- Rubber outsole provides advanced grip